Sunday, February 21, 2010

Two Worlds, One Family

Cooper was in desperate need of a haircut so we went to Wally World to get a new movie to keep him occupied and still so I could cut his hair.  Of course he found a new Curious George movie that he wanted but then I saw Tarzan.  It was one of my absolute favorite Disney movies!  We went ahead and got it also....more for me than for him! 

As I cut his hair, we watched George but Cooper got tired of it and wanted to see the new movie.  It's been several years since I'd seen it and I was quickly reminded of what a sweet story it was.  I was reminded that it's a great lesson in acceptance and love that has no boundaries.  This mama saw a baby in need, took it in as her own and raised it no matter what others around her (even family) had to say.  I'm thankful Cooper really took to this movie because maybe it could be used someday to help him understand our family if/when he has questions about it.  God continues to place circumstances in front of us to let us know this decision is from him.  I love the concept of "Two Worlds, One Family."

No comments:

Post a Comment