Saturday, February 20, 2010

Piece By Piece

I will not discuss money and fundraising issues much on this blog.  That's not the purpose of the blog.  We have set up another website to track our fundraising. 

We have had several people request Bottle Banks and we are so excited for that!! 

The next thing we're doing is a puzzle...we're calling it Piece By Piece.  We have linked this website on the right side bar and here.  We have a 550 piece puzzle and are allowing you to sponsor it.  Each sponsorship is $10 per piece.  You may purchase one or several.  As pieces are sponsored, your name will go on the back of the piece(s) and we will put it together.  When our child comes home, they will be able to see the puzzle on the wall of their room for years to come and know that they are here with us because of these people.  I can't wait to see how cool this turns out!

Guilting and manipulating friends and family into giving money to the way we have chosen to grow our family isn't right.  Like I said before, I won't talk about it much on here.  However, if you want to help out we will be forever grateful.  I know God will provide however he sees fit and if it's through the kind hearts of friends and family, we are thankful for that.  Our Piece By Piece website will discuss any and all fundraising that we will be doing.  You can donate directly, contact by email, and read up on different ideas we're tossing around.  If you have suggestions or comments, please feel free to let us know through that site.  Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment