I'm so frustrated this morning. The agency that we have chosen to do our home study has been a total disappointment. They were friendly on the phone and sent all of our paperwork promptly last week, so initially I was impressed. We played phone tag for about 2 days and then I haven't heard back from them for over a week. I have questions about the application, which should have been turned in as soon as I filled it out last week but I haven't been able to reach them. Their address is only a PO box, their website doesn't work, I can't get a phone call returned and the email I sent came back to me. I'm SO done with them! But I can't just be done, I have to go back and request several forms from Children's Hope because I went ahead and filled them out with this other agency's name on them. We have just lost a week! If we can't even get this home study started, who knows how long this process will take...just frustrated.
The good news is, I contacted another home study agency yesterday by email inquiry and I already heard back a response and the lady seemed so nice. Maybe we can get more forms from CHI and the application for the home study complete next week so this train can keep on moving!
Besides that, there is a blog post I've been working on for a few days now and it's not finished, Cooper has been sick for a week (finally has meds and getting better), I'm behind on my UALR work, I'm behind on grading, and I have way too much to do this weekend. Can we say overwhelmed?
I'm going to enjoy the quiet house for a bit longer and just relax, knowing my boys are still sleeping and there are cinnamon rolls in the oven.
No comments:
Post a Comment