Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow Day!!

We woke up this morning to a snowy surprise!  School was called off and we were able to relax and watch the huge, cotton balls of snow flakes fall.  It was so beautiful!

We realized the pantry was pretty bare and the storm was going to get worse before it gets better so we ventured out to Walmart with all of the other crazies.  While frantically clearing the shelves, I got a phone call from our social worker!!  I can't believe she called today!  She said she was working from home and apologized for not calling Friday afternoon.  Wow, this is a huge change from the home study agency I thought we would use.  I asked if she could call back later in the afternoon when we could talk a little more.  She called back right on time and we booked our home visit for next week!!  This snow day can't get much better.  We have a lot of work to do between now and next Thursday, the 18th.  God is good and he WILL provide.

I'll post pictures of our fun day later.

No comments:

Post a Comment