Not much on the adoption front....we are just waiting on the home study to be completed by the social worker. We have another meeting with her on Friday afternoon to check in.
I haven't had much to say on here lately because first of all, our laptop crashed and we just got it back from the Geek Squad plus, I've been so busy with work and school that there hasn't been much left of me at the end of the day.
There are a lot of thoughts building in this head of mine...maybe I will be so inspired to share later in the week. For tonight, I'm praying for strength to get through the week. There are way too many things on my plate and I'm wearing thin.
I'm so glad to know you have a blog! Just saw it on FB. DH told me about your plans 2 adopt - I'm super excited to get the updates! Take care of yourself, mama & call me!
ReplyDelete