So, we got that ridiculous amount of snow (almost 8" at our place) that was predicted and it's been a pretty productive day! Our bags are pretty much packed, Cooper is packed for his 'trip' and I checked of a ton of stuff from my to-do list.
School has already been called off for tomorrow and the email we received from the school district says that Friday doesn't look promising. They'll be driving the streets tomorrow afternoon to see if the buses can make it through all of the hills we have around here. I just want to be able to make it out of town on Friday evening. Surely, by then, the roads will be good. For now, Arkansas is at a total standstill.
This here is Sheriff Woody with his trusty steed, Bullseye, and his lasso rope...in dinosaur pj's. :)
Here's our largest suitcase filled with donations for the House of Hope! Column one is bags of medicine, vitamins, toiletries, etc. Column two is about 30 cloth diapers. Column three is a ton of girlie clothes.
If you contributed to this amazing gift, THANK YOU!!! They're going to be so appreciative of all this wonderful stuff!
These are the things we're taking to Baby Coco. The book is a picture book of our family and baby to give to his birth mother when we meet her. I had to turn it around backwards because the front of it is his beautiful face. I hate that I can't show you the better picture I took!!
I feel good about the things we chose to take to leave with him while we're away from him. They're things he can get attached to and then bring back into our house with us. Four more days and I can snuggle with him and that blanket.
Isn't Toby a pretty boy? He loved the snow!
The Sheriff Woody photo is absolutely hysterical!
ReplyDelete