She was so sweet when she called. She has been out of the country doing mission work and has recently gotten home and this was the first time we've connected since we've all been back home. She asked how he responded to us, if we could tell the effects of his health issues, if everything went well, etc. It was so good to talk to her. I think she's fantastic and she absolutely made my day.
Be looking for deliciousness on this blog on Monday afternoon!!
Today was also a big day for Cooper. The theme at his school this week is dinosaurs and today was share day. The child is obsessed with dinosaurs which excites me because I was obsessed with them as a child as well. He wore his dinosaur shirt, drew an apatosaurus, and brought his triceratops stuffed animal. So proud. Can you tell?
Oh, and those eyes...I'm afraid they're going to melt someone else's heart someday and poor old mom's gonna be left in the dust! He just can't grow up.
He can't wait for his baby brother to come home. Here are a few things he's said to me in the past week since we've been home.
"Mommy? I think baby brother would like to eat at this restaurant...they got applesauce!" (Dixie Cafe)
"Mom, are sad baby brother isn't here? I am."
"My baby brother is in Eepiopia. He's gonna come home soon and I'm soooo glad! I sad now though cause he's not here yet."
"I wanna look at baby brother's pictures!!"
We get at least a comment or two per day about this. He thinks of him at the most random times and he plays with his toys. This sweet baby has no idea what wonderful love is waiting on him!

No comments:
Post a Comment