Saturday, March 26, 2011

The To Do list continues

We started out our last Saturday together eating a yummy breakfast at Community Bakery and getting treats for my 'sandwich picnic on the doggie blanket', as Cooper says, for my birthday yesterday.

We're packing and packing and cleaning and organizing...  There were so many things that were so pointless to do before it was time to get ready.  I want clean clothes and a clean house when we come home.  Laundry, packing, house cleaning, and recharging batteries are all things that must be done at the last minute.  In the last two hours, most of that has gotten done.  Feels good...just wish I could have slept last night so I'd have energy to get it all finished.  Oh well.  I'm hoping to check everything off the list so we can relax and go to church tomorrow and only have to pack last minute things.

Four days and he's ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment