As a CHI family, we are a part of a Yahoo group and are able to discuss a wide range of topics with other families who are also using the same agency and adopting from Ethiopia. Several weeks ago, a sweet lady offered to take pictures of others' children when she and her husband went to ET for their court trip. I quickly took her up on her offer and sent my authorization letter.
Well, yesterday morning I opened my email to see an inbox full of the most beautiful pictures of Baby Coco! He's growing! It made my day and Cooper is so proud of the pictures. We printed them and took them to church last night for all to see.
It gets even better though! Today, when we got back from running errands, I checked my email to see a sweet video of him! He didn't really make any sounds but those expressions and the light in his eyes were fabulous. I keep watching it over and over and not getting the Christmas stuff done that I need to!
As soon as we get back from our court trip in February, I'll be sure to post pictures of him.
Best Christmas present ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment