Wednesday, December 29, 2010

He's a happy guy

A friend (Anna) of a friend (Jamie) is in Ethiopia right now picking up her little boy.  We sent a photo authorization letter to Anna before she left in case if she got a chance to take a few pictures of our little guy for us.  This afternoon, I received the sweetest email from her!  She and her husband were able to pick up their son today and she checked on Baby Coco.  Here is an excerpt of her email, minus some identifying information I can't post.

"He is SO BEAUTIFUL!  When we walked in one of the nannies was holding him, he was so alert and smiley and just so pleasant and cheerful, he was even laughing for a bit!  I wanted you to know that he is happy and looks so healthy!!!!  He's adorable!!!!!  Hope that brings a smile to your face!"

We couldn't have received any better news!

No comments:

Post a Comment