Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Two Months Waiting

In honor of the MLB All Star Game tonight, our number today was brought to you by a jersey.  Yes, we're officially number 37 on the overall waiting list.  I got confirmation of that today.  We have moved up 17 spots in two months!!  I can't believe it!  I was curious about whether we should still plan on waiting the rest of the 7 months of the 9 month estimate and I was told yes, according to other families with similar preferences who are currently getting their referrals, they're waiting 9 months so that is what we should expect.  I certainly can't imagine waiting seven more months to move 37 spots though.  Also, I think the families who are currently getting referrals had more families ahead of them in line than we did starting out.  Hopefully this will be right and we'll get to see our sweet Coco's face much sooner than we expect!

Two months have gone by smoother than I had imagined...that kind of makes me nervous for the months to come!

Please continue to pray for a speedy process.

No comments:

Post a Comment