Sunday, April 18, 2010

:heart:

Several weeks ago I acquired two new loves.

I :heart: my new favorite song by Leeland and Brandon Heath, Follow You.
I :heart: Bono.  I know, I should have figured out the Bono one a long time ago but my brain has been a little slow the past few years it seems.  :)

Confused?  Let me explain.

I'm a pretty big fan of KLOVE and for the past month or so, I've been loving, Follow You, every time I hear it.  It's brought me to tears on several occasions, including today.  Enjoy...

After watching that video countless times, I saw this.

So I was moved by the hearts of these guys.  I wanted to know more.  I did a handy-dandy YouTube search for the Bono NAACP speech they were talking about..........in tears and speechless.

I was encouraged and challenged by what I had seen and heard. Very convicting.  So, remember when I said I had prayed the words of another Brandon Heath song, "Give me your love for humanity," many, many times?  Yeah, me too.

It's a big week for us.  Tuesday I'm taking the day off so I can finish up my LAST grad school project, a research proposal.  Friday we go to our USCIS fingerprinting appointment.  Saturday I take the Praxis II, PLT.  I'll be done with grad school and the only thing between us and the CHI Ethiopia waiting list will be our "Golden Ticket" known as the 171-H approval form from USCIS and our dossier certified at the Secretary of State.  I'm a little nervous and excited all at the same time.  Right now, time for some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment