Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

If I can figure out how to post pictures on here, I'll post some of Christmas.  Cooper had such a wonderful time this year.  He finally got into Santa Claus and really enjoyed baking and decorating cookies for him...not to mention carrots for the reindeer!  He got a Mickey Mouse Choo-Choo from Santa and a kitchen with lots of accessories from us.  I'm looking forward to getting back to a normal routine since we've been "Christmasing" all week long!  Cooper's naps have been a little crazy this week.

Wednesday night, Justin and I went to Bruno's and the movies to see The Blind Side.  Amazing!  It made my heart smile.  As we were leaving, Justin made a comment about how many 'signs' we've seen lately letting us know that we're making the right choice and seeing this movie was just one more piece of reassurance for us.  Today, I took pictures of the house...after I cleaned up the Christmas mess!  I'm just waiting on one more email reply from CHI on a question about the application and I should be sending it all in on Monday.  I can't believe this!

No comments:

Post a Comment