One of the common questions I've gotten today is what Cooper thinks about it all.
In the car on the way home from church tonight, I hear, "There's poopoo in that baby's diaper right now! Shoowee!" I looked in the back seat and he is holding the picture of Baby Coco and talking to it.
Me: Did you know that baby gets to come live with us soon? We get to hold him, and love him, and kiss him and rock him.
C: Yeah...and swords, and soldiers...and teach him to run with Toby! I'm gonna teach him all the stuff!
So far, I'm guessing he has a pretty healthy outlook on it. One minute he doesn't want anything to do with the thought, the next minute he's jumping with joy. That's probably the best we can expect from a 3-year-old who really can't comprehend what's going on. Pretty sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment