Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hmmmm......

I just looked over at the "About Me" section of the blog and realized that at the time of starting this blog, I had great intentions of going down this long and winding road with yummy coffee, good books, and lots of yarn.  Well, with school and work and all, I never got around to mcuh of that stuff...until hopefully now.  Since it's getting cooler finally, I'll get the coffee pot going more often.  I'm devouring the Hunger Games series and these blankets for Baby Coco are gathering dust in the corner beside me.  I've really got to get back on track!

There were 3 referrals this week so now we're #27.

I got backed up on counting change from the Bottle Bank fundraiser and counted out $381.40 in change today!  I think we're about halfway to our fundraising goal.  We save everything we can and put it towards the adoption and the few fundraisers we've had have really helped.  I'm just starting to get nervous about whether we'll have it all by the time we get our referral.  We are confident that God will provide but it's human nature that doubts and worries.

Godspeed, little (wo)man.

No comments:

Post a Comment